Officially opened on 28th of December 2019, Aquatopia Water Park is located on Hon Thom island in southern Phu Quoc, Vietnam. Developed by Sun Group, Vietnam’s premier developer of theme parks and entertainment complexes.
Accessed by a World Record winning Cable Car. The almost 20-minute journey to reach Aquatopia is a beautiful as the park.
Located on Sun World Hon Thom Island, the eight-hectare Aquatopia Water Water Park offers family thrills surrounded by lush jungles. With beautiful theming, children can enjoy special kids pools and slides.
“Sun Group invested trillions of Vietnamese dong (VND1 trillion = $43 million) to create a world-class water park here, we hope Hon Thom will be regarded as the most attractive destination for tourists flying to Phu Quoc.” – Dang Minh Truong, Chairman of Sun Group.
Aquatopia has more than 80 lifeguards using the Ellis and Associates Training Program upon opening of the park to ensure safety to all visitors.
With over 22 Slides, Pools, and Attractions from Whitewater West and Proslide in Canada, Aquatopia is a world-class water park.
Asia’s Leading Water Park Award
In 2020, Aquatopia Water Park was the winner of Asia’s Leading Water Park 2020 Award.
Other nominees for the “Asia’s Leading Water Park 2020” were:
- Adventure Cove Waterpark, Singapore
- Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis Sanya, China
- Caribbean Bay, Seoul, South Korea
- Dino Beach Water Park, Shanghai, China
- Sunway Lagoon Water Park, Malaysia
- VinWonders Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Water Kingdom, India
- Waterbom Bali, Indonesia
Daan Duijm was involved in the following aspects:
- Location of Signage locations
- Safety Inspections & Defectlists
- Lifeguard Training
- Staff Ride Operations Training
- Third Party Safety Inspections
- Lifeguard Zone Validations
- Writing all ride and slide SOP’s
- Writing all pool and swimming SOP’s
- Testing and Commisioning
- Daily Inspections
- Pre-Opening Training
- Soft Opening
- Lifeguard Audits
- Guest Service Audits & Training
Comments are closed